Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mini Lemon Blueberry Poundcake Muffins


If I could, I would make lemons and blueberries marry. I just love eating desserts with them together, I`m kind of obsessed. When I saw this recipe for lemon pound cake muffins at Recipegirl I immediately bookmarked it.

I had made tacos the other night with my boyfriend and he loves eating tacos with sour cream. Unfortunately sour cream doesn't come in a small tub or anything. So we had a LOT of sour cream left over and I don`t like wasting food, especially when I can use it to make something else!


TA-DAH. I baked cute mini muffins!

I didn`t have mini loaf pans so I just used my mini muffin pan instead. Of course, I had some frozen blueberries in my freezer and added about 1/2 cup of them into the batch.

Since I followed Lori's recipe exactly, aside from added the blueberries, I will give you guys the link   for the recipe! Trust me, these were very good! Plus, they were super cute to eat as a snack or for breakfast. They were dense, just like a pound cake and the lemon and blueberries were a great addition!

Link at Recipegirl for: Lemon Pound Cake Muffins

Servings: ~16 mini muffins
Level: Easy
Total Time: ~40 minutes

9 comments:

  1. Perfect use for leftover sour cream! These muffins look AWESOME - yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. they definitely were! you need to give them a try~

      Delete
  3. These muffins are absolutely adorable and undeniably delicious! Love the lemon-blueberry combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how long did you bake the mini muffins?

    ReplyDelete

Cooksnaps