Monday, July 23, 2012

Nutella Brownies


Just 3 ingredients guys. To make these, you only need THREE. All of the ingredients are staple pantry items. Well, not sure if nutella is for you, but it is for me! ;) Just an egg, nutella, and all-purpose flour! Ta-da. You can totally achieve greatness with 3 simple ingredients.

I`m sure you`ve already guessed that these came for the Desserts 4 Today cookbook. If you remember, I also made cinnamon sugar crisps using this book!


The original recipe called for hazelnuts to top off each of the brownies. However, I don`t really like nuts in my baked goods. Despite the fact that I love eating honey roasted peanuts, cashews, and pistachios like crazy.

If you feel the same, I suggest you sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. I didn`t think about doing that until I ate them all. LOL. It`s not too late for you though~ hehe

Since I saw these brownies pop up everywhere in the blogsphere, I wanted to see for myself if these were indeed as great as everyone claimed them to be.

I must admit, I`m going to jump in on the bandwagon on this one. They ARE good! Super easy to make and even easier to eat. Keke~ Plus, they`re super cute because you use a mini muffin pan. They`re not my ALL-TIME FAVORITE brownies, but I really did like them! I think I was the one who ate most of them. Even though I`m not the biggest brownie lover I know.

So make these people! They`ll be done in 30 minutes--that includes the time it takes to wash your dishes as well! Also, these are great for potlucks or get-togethers! Simple and easy. Super cute too, right?


Nutella Brownies

Yields: 12 mini brownies
Level: Super Easy
Total Time: 30 minutes


Materials Needed:
-          12 cup mini muffin pan
-          Paper liners/oil for pan
-          1 Medium bowl
-          Whisk
-          Toothpick (to test if they`re done)

Ingredients:
§  See Savory Sweet Life’s Nutella Brownies (who has permission to post the recipe) for ingredients.

Directions:
1.      See Savory Sweet Life’s Nutella Brownies for directions. 

16 comments:

  1. Your pictures are just so gorgeous! ^^ I hope I can do as well as you one day - as for the recipe, it sounds so simple and delicious, I think you've done it justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I`m still practicing and spending a lot of them working to improve my photography. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, anything nutella makes me drool. I am really wanting some of these, and with only 3 ingredients? How could I say no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three ingredients? Craziness! I should try these with my third graders, always looking for easy, kid friendly recipes because we love to cook in class :) LOVE the pictures, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nutella! I love Nutella... I am saving this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My eyes popped out when I discovered this recipe!

      Delete
  5. Okay I got to check it out this recipe. 30 minute Nutella brownie recipe sounds too good to miss! I love your blue board and blue polka dot liners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, thanks so much! I don`t have a lot of time or money to invest in props, so I just use whatever I can find. >__< & Thank you!

      Delete
  6. These look lovely, even without the hazelnuts - who ever has hazelnuts just laying around their apartment, anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks! Part of the reason was because I didn`t want to go out and buy them.

      Delete
  7. This is such a beautiful blog you have here! And these look amazingly good. I can't believe how simple they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn`t believe it either, until I made them myself!

      Delete
  8. Ooo I've made these before and I am obsessed! Aren't these so good? And so easy! You need to buy the Weekend Baker by Abby Dodge, I swear all of her recipes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are SO easy & SO GOOD! Aha, okay, I will definitely check it out!

      Delete

Cooksnaps