Thursday, April 25, 2013

Berry Yogurt Popsicles


I`m sure by now most of you know what a Zoku quick pop maker is? I always thought it was super cool, especially when it first came out and I saw popsicle recipes pop up everywhere. It wasn`t something I had to, HAD to have. But, would LOVE. That kind of thing. Haha.

Luckily for me, my awesome roommate gave me one for Christmas! It made me excited about all the ideas and flavor combinations I could make using it. I don`t have a popsicle mold, so I never made any popsicles before.


When I first got it, I froze some orange juice just to see how it worked! :P Finally, I decided to actually make   these popsicles. If you love frozen yogurt, I`m sure you`ll love these. They taste just like froyo! Except it`s cuter because it`s in the shape of a pop! :D

Did I also mention how incredible easy and simple it is to make? Really, really easy. Hence why you should give this a try!


Berry Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
Hearts In My Oven Original | Yields: 6 popsicles | Level: Easy | Total Time: 20 minutes + more if using mold

Ingredients:
§  2 Activa yogurt 4oz. cups, any flavor 
§  1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
§  1/4 cup plain yogurt
§  1/2 cup fresh berries frozen 
Materials Needed:
-          blender
-          measuring cup (optional)
-          popsicle mold/Zoku

Directions:
1.      Freeze your Zoku, if using 24 hours in advance.
2.      Mix together all the ingredients in the blender.
3.      Transfer into popsicle molds, or Zoku.
4.      If using molds, freeze until solid. 
Cooksnaps