Thursday, September 13, 2012

Browned Butter Blueberry Streusel Muffins


Hello my lovely readers! Today, you are in for another delicious treat! Why?

Because Heidi, from Bits if Sunshine, has asked me to guest blog for her today!  Her blog is super adorable and I love reading her blog! I mean look at the Double Chocolate Oreo Cake she made! Or, what about these Brownie Tiramisu?


I have made these FANTASTIC, super delicious, blueberrified muffins! Why are they so great? Because, it has browned butter AND they are DOUBLE blueberry muffins. Meaning, if you are a blueberry muffin lover, you are going to love these! :)

For the recipe, please visit my guest post over at Bits of Sunshine! Thank you~

P.S. I did not expect this week to be all guest posts, but I am glad I did them.


Brown Butter Double Blueberry Streusel Muffins 

Head over to: Bits of Sunshine for the recipe!

*PHOTOS UPDATED*

12 comments:

  1. These are my kind of muffins! I love lots of berries and the browned butter sounds sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lynna. your blueberry muffins looks yummy! and better still, it's made with butter! yay!

    i've always shied away from muffins because the few that i've had are kinda dry and made with non-butter (^^||).. and i love butter ^^ so thanks for sharing this recipe! i love the thought of browned butter. bookmarked! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are far from being dry! Only yumminess.

      Delete
  3. Heading on over right now, this sounds like the perfect muffin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had to choose one, I would choose these to be perfect. LOL

      Delete
  4. Look delish Lynna! I just made blueberry muffins a couple days ago too :) Off to check out the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look soooo good! I think I may need to take the kiddos for a walk to get some blueberries today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Exercise a little and then have these delicious muffins! :D

      Delete
  6. I love blueberries and I have to say a little bit too much. I feel so depressed when fresh blueberries start disappearing! Blueberry streusel is the best on this muffins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know my sentiments exactly. This is why I love these blueberry muffins so much! :)

      Delete

Cooksnaps