Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Old Fashioned Spice Donuts


Today is a special day guys. You know why? Today is my first guest post!! When Sam from Sweet Remedy asked  me to guest post for her, I was so excited and happy she asked me. Hehe~ Sam`s blog is wonderful and I love reading all the posts

Some recipes I have saved from her blog: Blueberry Crumb BarsSpinach & Artichoke Dip in Fillo Cups, and Loaded Potato Salad. Check them out!


So, I made some donuts for fall. And I topped them with caramel sauce because, c`mon that stuff is DELICIOUS.

Enough for my gibber-gabber here, head over to Sam`s blog to check out my guest post and recipe for some old fashioned spiced donuts! Great for autumn~ (And for snacking, tehe~)

Old Fashioned Spiced Donuts
Head over to: Sweet Remedy for recipe + post.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't had proper meal lately besides soup and your delicious donuts definitely got me some appetite. I so wish I have a bite of this! Going to check your guest post now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you feel better soon! Drink lots of water and take some vitamins! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for guest posting for me Lynna! I'm buying a donut pan right away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I cannot wait to see some delicious recipes on your blog~

      Delete
  3. That photo is awesome - makes me want a doughnut with my coffee! You're sweet to do guest posts. You must be a machine to do two blogs at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. That is a great idea Sydney... I bet they`ll be great with coffee!

      LOL. I must confess I had both guest posts slightly late than I had original hoped!

      Delete
  4. These look so yummy! I"m making doughnuts today too :) Apple cider ones - I'm obsessed with the ones we always get from the apple orchard, can't wait to make them tonight! Off to check out your recipe, deliciousness pics girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, those sound DELICIOUS! :D can`t wait to see a recipe!

      Delete

Cooksnaps