Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 My Top 10 Favorite Recipes


I bet you all have seen these end-of-the-year list posts on all your favorite blogs, huh? Add in one more recipe compilation from me, please! This is a list of all of MY very own favorites from this year.

I enjoy looking at these posts since I usually find blogs randomly throughout the year. Many times, I don`t backtrack to read all the recipes, so I like reading these top favorites/most views/etc lists to see those recipes I`ve missed before I started following the blogs.

This was such a fantastic year. I started this blog in March and it`s almost 1 year old! I hope you guys are finding new recipes from this post, that you will enjoy. :)

I want to thank ALL of you readers for spending a little part of your day, just to read my food adventures, my terribly grammar and typos. I love you all. ♥ Happy New Years Eve! Be merry and safe.

Here are my TOP 10 Favorite Recipes of 2012! *drumrolls*

10. Chinese Bakery Cake - Despite the fact that the cake didn`t rise enough, it was delicious. Just so, so good. My sister and I had more than just 1 slice of this cake.


9. Peanut Butter Swirled Banana Bread w/ Chocolate Streusel - This started my banana bread baking addiction. I have made so many versions of banana bread since!


8. Strawberry Poke Cake w/ Lime Whipped Cream - Summer and berry cakes are a match made in heaven. This cake was heavenly.

7. Biscoff Granola Bars - This also started my addiction with making granola bars. It`s crazy how awesome these are.

6. Green Tea Madeleines - Yum, yum, yum. Love the green tea flavor and color! I have made them more than once. That, alone, already says something.

5. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies - One of my FAVORITE cookies, ever. It`s at the top with chocolate chip cookies. Gasp? That good? Yep. I`ve made these before I even started blogging.

 4. Green Tea Ice Cream - This ice cream disappeared faster than any ice cream I have ever made. I cannot stop praising this recipe.

3. Brown Butter Double Blueberry Muffins w/ Streusel - Uh, my favorite blueberry muffin of all time. This fact alone should convince you of its deliciousness.

2. Caramel Apple Donuts - I have received a lot of praise for these donuts. I simply could NOT stop eating these. If I could eat these all year around, I would.

1. Caramel Apple Pie - Made this apple pie so many times, it`s my go-to recipe. Everyone loves it! One of my sisters said it was so good, it`s like dark magic. LOL. Also, it`s my FAVORITE pie. It`s at the top, top, top.
Cooksnaps