Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Top 10 Most Popular Recipes


The year 2012 is almost over! Can you believe it--only 3 more days until 2013! I don`t know about you, but the older I get, the years seem to go by faster.

Anyhoo, since it`s the end of the year, I felt a compilation of some recipes were in order. This post will feature the TOP 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2012 on Hearts In My Oven! *claps* I`ll be posting them in ascending order, so let`s start!


(Just click on the name of the recipe or the picture to head on over to the post.)

10. Nutella Wontons - These deep fried Nutella goodness always make people excited to try them!


9. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream - One of my favorite ice cream flavors! How can you not like Oreos?


8. Pesto Cheese Straws - Simple, easy, and yummy. Sometimes, that`s all you need.


7. Chocolate Chip Muffins - My favorite chocolate chip muffin recipe!


6. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pie - Oh, this pie. It`s beyond delicious, that`s all I need to say.


5. Apple Crisp Muffins - This post was a huge hit!


4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes - I had so much fun decorating these cupcakes for Halloween.


3. Nutella Brownies - 3 simple ingredients to make these cute brownies.


2. Quick Croissant Cinnamon Rolls - Cinnamon rolls are one of my favorites and this recipe makes it easy to make and eat anytime!


1. Molten Lava Cakes - The post with the most hit this year! Ta-da!


Cooksnaps